Sunday 12 February 2012

The Love Selection 12.02.12




Problems with the new player, listen on NTS for the old one




RAMP – I Just Love You
James Mason -  I Want Your Love
Ron Preyer - If You Don’t Want My  Love
Spacek – I Know a Girl
Mos Def – Love [INST]
Mos Def – Love [VOX]

Jay Dee Triple  (February 7, 1974 – February 10, 2006)
Slum Village – Fall in Love
Slum Village – Look of Love
DJ Cam Feat. Cameo – Love Junkee (Dilla Remix)

Black Ivory – You and I
Jerry Butler - Just Because I really Love You
Gloria Scott – What Am I Gonna Do
Kleer – Intimate Connection
Kashif - Baby Don't Break Your Baby's Heart
Evelyn ‘Champagne’ King – Love Come Down
D Train - Keep giving me love
Vaughan Mason feat. Butch Dayo - Feel My Love
Candi Staton – You Go The Love (Acapella Beats version)
Sade – Couldn’t Love You More (whitelabel remix)
Norma Jean Bell – Come into my Room
Tortured Soul – When You Find Your Love
Jill Scott – Slowly Surely
Q Tip – You
The Roots feat. Common – Act Too (The Love Of My Life)


Whitney Housto(August 9, 1963 – February 11, 2012) 
Whitney Houston  - It's Not Right But It's OK




No comments:

Post a Comment